UX / UI Designer
Travel / Hospitality
Remote / London
About the role:
- This role is responsible for taking ownership of the design of our digital platforms; delivering clean and simple user experiences that help solve complex problems for our customers
- Working with the wider E-commerce team and our UX/UI agency to deliver industry leading customer experience that support the growth of our digital retail platforms
- Use analytics and customer research to understand user behaviours and inform design changes
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product managers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
- Develop UI designs that clearly illustrate how our digital platforms function and what they look like
- Provide the necessary documentation and work closely with the digital product managers to see your designs through the build process
- Maintain and contribute to design systems, ensuring consistent on-brand designs across multiple products
- Work with the Senior Digital Content Executive to ensure content pages on the site balance strong user experience with SEO performance
- Work closely with the Digital Optimisation Manager to create beautiful UX that delivers real commercial gains. Increased revenue is the ultimate goal.
- Work closely with marketing and brand teams to make sure new designs are on brand
- Manage the UX/UI agency to identify where to allocate their resource. Monitor performance and provide feedback to ensure high quality output and value for money.
- Ensure all design work meets WCAG AA accessibility standards
- Monitor ongoing competitor activity to ensure that the business is ahead of market, forward thinking and delivering against consumer needs and expectations.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
· An in-depth knowledge of site and App design, UX & UI, working with marketing collateral, and branding.
· 5+ years' experience working in UX/UI design
· Previous experience in E-commerce or Travel and Transport is desired but not essential
· An agile mindset; you can design the user journey on our digital products and finesse visual designs at a vector or pixel level
· Ability to deliver outstanding designs that balance strong user experience and creative flair with commercial performance
· Extensive knowledge of various designs tools - you will be able to influence the tools and programs we use
· Strong understanding of how to use analytical tools such as GA to inform the design process
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, with the confidence to influence stakeholders
· Strong organisational skills, enthusiastic and self-motivated
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for UX / UI Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.