Sales Administrator- Immediate Start
Do you have experience within Sales Administration?
Do you have experience within the Construction Industry?
If the above sounds like you then get in touch today!
Office Angels are proud to be partnering with a fantastic client who are seeking to welcome a new Sales Administrator into their team. If you are looking for a fun, dynamic environment with a good work life balance then this opportunity could be for you.
Reporting into the Sales Director- you will be supporting the sales team to deliver high level and effective administration
- To assist in progression of sales from reservation to legal completion
- To carry out general Sales Administration and ad hoc duties as required
- To type letters, reports, and produce weekly reports
- To deal with customer enquiries and related issues
- To assist with set up of new sales sites
- To carry out secretarial duties for Sales Director and Sales Department as required to include diary management and co-ordinating meetings
- Previous Sales Administration experience
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- GCSE grade A-C English and Mathematics or equivalent
- Ability to work using own initiative
- High level of written communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Always maintain a professional approach
- Keen eye for detail
Interviewing soon so don't miss out!
To find out more information and submit your CV please call: 01189 508 001 and email email@example.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Administrator- Immediate Start
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.