Adecco are pleased to offer an opportunity for a Design Engineer to work with a established local marine business who are looking for someone to join their team.
- Creation of pipe and instrumentation diagrams which ensure that systems can function correctly.
- Assist in the creation of the Technical Specification for new models
- Producing drawings that are suitable for production, classification societies, and owner's manuals.
- Working with and being able to layout all hydraulic systems, such as steering, thrusting, and stabilisation systems.
- Designing and modelling all engine room systems and vessel hotel services, such as exhaust systems, fresh water, and air conditioning, and producing the relevant calculations to validate these.
- Calculate the bill of materials.
- Experience within the marine industry is preferred.
- A degree in Engineering or Naval Architecture, or the equivalent through experiential learning, would be preferred.
- An operational knowledge of Yachts and powered craft is essential for this role.
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent position
- Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm
- Progression opportunities
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays
If you are interested in this position please apply here or contact Adecco Poole on 01202 202810
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.