Adecco Newcastle are delighted to represent their client in a search for a Post-completions Assistant, to join their growing team. We are actively seeking 1 candidates, to join the business, add value through their experiences within similar industries.
Please see below the necessary person specifications:
This role is very task based. The six fundamental task headings are as follows;
- Catalogue Land Registry applications;
- Prepare Land Registry applications and submit via the Land Registry portal, including AP1, RX1 and FR1;
- Diarise OS1 and key expiry dates;
- Review and respond to requisitions;
- Update LMS/Lender Exchange portals and any Lenders who are not on panel;
- Closure of files.
Should you believe you can support my client in their business, and want a temporary to permanent opportunity - please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Post-completions Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.