Oracle Applications Manager
Oracle Applications Manager (Oracle ERP) - Permanent
Modis are the IT Specialist Branch of the Adecco Group. Our Oracle ERP Team delivers contract & permanent Oracle resources into Oracle Fusion & EBS projects.
Modis is currently partnering with a global technology leader who's looking to add to their existing Oracle Cloud Financials team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in their field who is at the very top of the technological game. The organisation in need of a hands-on IT Manager who can take the reins and mainly manage the support/enhancement end of their newly implemented Oracle Cloud Finance System for over 1000 users across the EMEA.
- Act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes.
- Understands business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals.
- You must have experience leading a team of Oracle Professionals.
- Ensure regular 1 to 1 meetings are held with direct reports and manage their overall performance and development.
- POC for technical point of escalation for all aspects of the IT applications release and support.
- Project manage new and existing full life cycle applications.
- Managing 3rd party supplier relationships and ensure key timescales are adhered to.
To be considered for this role you must be experienced in the below:
- Previous experience in leading a Project team (Prince2 or Agile Methodology).
- Detailed experience with General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), Fixed Assets (FA), Cash Management (CM), Advanced Collections (AC).
- Background in Oracle Finance on either E-Business Suite or Oracle Cloud
- Please note: Sponsorship cannot be provided for this position.
If you feel that you meet the criteria for this role then please don't hesitate to apply or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate considerationModis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Apply for Oracle Applications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.