M&A Project Coordinator - Global Company
Are you a Project Coordinator with experience supporting senior co-workers? Look no further!
Our client are a global company, based within the food and beverage industry, who are searching for a Project Coordinator to join them working remotely. They have a proven track record of success and have been operating for over 100 years. The ideal candidate with have previous experience supporting senior level colleagues with administration based tasks, and will have the ability to build excellent relationships with both internal and external parties in order to facilitate the work on-going projects.
JOB TITLE: Senior Project Coordinator
JOB TYPE: Fixed Term Contract | 3-6 months
SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 Pro Rata
COMPANY TYPE: Food & Beverage
HOURS: 9am - 5pm with 1h lunch
LOCATION: Central London (Currently remotely based)
CULTURE: Friendly & Fast-paced
BENEFITS: Pension, Development, Generous Holiday Allowance
- Participate in project and team meetings with responsibility for noting down and distributing next steps and follow-up actions
- Update and manage project timelines
- Maintaining the project team's calendars, organising internal and external meetings
- Communicating regularly with advisers and other external parties
- Assist in the uploading and management of a virtual data room and assisting with the Q&A process
- Organising meetings/calls (virtually or in-person), often including several time zones, ensuring relevant information is available to the required and relevant attendees in good time
- Organise project related travel (international and domestic), including multi-destination trips including itineraries, end to end travel and visas where required
- Process project and team expenses in Concur
- Create and edit documents in Word, Excel and PowerPoint ensuring a professional look, feel and communication style
- Assisting in the preparation of internal and external presentations
- Manage invoice process from concept to payment: request PO numbers from procurement via SAP, validate accuracy of incoming invoices, log and approve invoices as relevant and ensure successful payment of all incoming invoices
- Other general project related administrative support
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong, proven organisational and written skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- A good phone manner and ability to liaise with senior management
- Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive and confident
- Dedicated and flexible team player
- Ability and desire to use own initiative under minimum supervision
- Comfortable working to tight, at times conflicting, deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a mergers and acquisitions environment an advantage or within the Food & Beverage industry
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for M&A Project Coordinator - Global Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.