This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client based on the outskirts of Norwich as their Business Developer! Our client is an exciting global company, based in more than 10 countries worldwide; you will play an integral part in growing their UK accounts!
The successful candidate needs to be forward thinking, have an entrepreneurial attitude and the drive to learn and succeed!
This is a brilliant chance to work for an innovative company who welcome bringing new ideas to the table!
- Become knowledgeable about the international e-commerce and customer care
- Create opportunities with prospect accounts and maintain relationships with existing Key Accounts
- Build relationships with all accounts to enable the best service
- Work with an international team to set up and manage projects within Business Development
- Minimum of 3 years working within a business development role
- Excellent rapport building skills, using written and spoken forms of communication
- Experience with Microsoft Office systems
- Salary of between £25,000-£30,000 with a bonus structure
- Free on-site parking
- Phone and laptop
- Opportunities for sales training
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm (including an hours lunch break)
- Temporarily remote during lockdown
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Business Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.