Graduate Hybrid Infrastructure Engineer - degree, programming
Graduate Hybrid Infrastructure Engineer - degree, programming, Linux £competitive + benefits, Cambridge (grads considered)
Interested in working for one of the UK's most prominent tech companies based in Cambridge? Then read on. We have a unique but exciting opening for an Infrastructure Engineer, and we will happily consider bright graduates too. My client is using machine learning and artificial intelligence to a whole new level and have taken the tech world by storm.
Sound interesting so far?
Who are you?
- We would please ask that you possess a technical, mathematical or scientific degree holding a degree from university.
- Knowledge of cloud computing: Microsoft Azure, AWS, IBM, Google Cloud.
- Hands on experience surrounding infrastructure: Microsoft Server, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Linux Operating Systems, MacOS, Virtualisation and SCCM (Microsoft centre configuration manager).
- Experience with different operating systems Linux, Unix, Ubuntu, MacOS.
- Comfortable with simple networking, firewalls, switches, routers and administration.
- Happy to change from task to another and quick to learn new technologies.
This is an awesome opportunity to join a premier machine learning & artificial intelligence organisation in the hear of Cambridge. No day will be the same as this is a hybrid position where you will be engaged with designing and building platforms, maintaining the infrastructure and development environments, assisting with lots of ongoing project work.
This is a hybrid position and would suit some that likes to be kept busy and enjoys learning new technologies.
We are happy to consider graduates too that can show promise.
Remote interviews and working are in place until further notice.
Competitive salary + vibrant company + the chance to join a tech company who are a cut above the rest.
Modis are operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer.
Please be assured that your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence and we would always speak to you before discussing your CV with any potential employer.
Keywords: Cambridge, Graduate, programming, Linux, degree, Infrastructure, AWS, Cloud
Apply for Graduate Hybrid Infrastructure Engineer - degree, programming
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.