Graduate* Account Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable, successful and global organisation in a Graduate* Account Manager role within the Supplier Management team.
We are looking to speak with Graduates* who are seeking the next step in their purchasing/supply chain career, who has extensive experience with stakeholder and supplier relationship management and an analytical and numerical approach.
Job Title: Graduate* Account Manager
Hours: 09.00am - 18.00pm
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 *Depending on experience + Annual Bonus and Excellent company benefits
Location: City of London, close to Bank Tube Station
**This role will be working remotely from home, until Government restrictions lift.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with stakeholders and external suppliers on a day to day basis
- Managing and developing working relationships
- Supporting pricing decisions during the annual tender and throughout the year
- Negotiation of pricing
- Responsible for holding suppliers accountable to deliver the service
- Manage and delegate supplier escalations and ensuring a successful resolution
- On-boarding and development of supplies and internal supply chain
- Collating and running reports, analysing numerical data
Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Must have at least 1 years' experience within a similar role, Account Management/Supply Chain/Purchasing ideally within the Software/Technology sector
- Must have experience with building and maintaining relationships, negotiation and data analysis
- Educated to degree level or equivalent*
- Able to work in a high pressure environment, experience working within a demanding and fast paced role
- Professional, confident and must have a proactive approach, able to deal with all levels or seniority
- Exceptional organisation, communication and negotiating skills
- Numerically minded and enjoys dealing with data and figures
- Must be personable, with an approachable and friendly demeanour
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Graduate* Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.