General Handyman (Needs 18th Edition & Basic Plumbing
We are currently looking for an immediate start handyman with commercial experience and basic plumbing skills (YOU MUST HAVE YOUR 18TH EDITION due the occasional electrical work needed)
The work will be covering the justice centres / courts (due to this you will need to be willing to undertake a full police background check)
There may also be occasional ad-hoc requests such as helping to re-arrange the courtrooms etc. as and when needed to help out or general maintenance of the site, painting etc.
Critical Knowledge & Skills
- 2+ years post apprenticeship working experience.
- City & Guilds 2360 parts 1 & 2 in electrical installation.
- City & Guilds 2391, certification in Inspection and Testing.
- Knowledge of 18th edition wiring regulations.
- Must have previous working experience in a maintenance environment.
- Must have IOSH level of Health & Safety knowledge.
- Operational knowledge of BMS, HVAC systems.
- Have self motivation and ability to manage time and priorities well.
- PC literate, use of Microsoft work and Excel.
- General plumbing and handyman knowledge.
You must also be flexible to be able to help out when needed in an emergency and participate in and 'on-call' rota. Also help out in other areas of the courts as required.
Please contact Mathew Maddison at Adecco on 0116 253 0516
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for General Handyman (Needs 18th Edition & Basic Plumbing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.