Executive Assistant to CFO
An outstanding opportunity to join an extremely successful, reputable and international corporate business in a high profile Executive Assistant role in the heart of City, supporting the CFO.
This prestigious opportunity will be suited to an Executive Assistant who has experience supporting at Director/ Chair level for a large, international company.
This is a professional yet energetic environment that creates a happy and dynamic place to work; they pride themselves on their exciting and positive culture.
Job Details: EA Supporting the CFO
Hours: 08.30am - 17.00pm - Must be flexible
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 *Depending on experience + Excellent Company Benefits
Office Location: City of London, Close to Bank Tube Station
**This role will be working remotely from home until Government restrictions are lifted.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- EA supporting the CFO, undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks
- Support the senior members of the business with their diaries, travel arrangements and administrative tasks as required
- Exposure to project work, varied and complex tasks and projects
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments in different time zones
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls for the CFO
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the CFO, Finance and Legal teams
- Organising events and conferences
- Reminding the CFO of important tasks and deadlines
- Compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
- Creating and distributing meeting minutes
- Managing databases and filing systems
Experience and skills required:
- An extensive background working as an EA within a large, international, corporate business. Ideally having previously supported a CFO and Finance team.
- The chosen candidate will have extensive experience working at Director / Chair level.
- Discretion and trustworthiness will be an absolute must as they will often be party to highly confidential information.
- The candidate must have a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- They will be extremely organised and have the ability to prioritise, think on their feet and use their initiative.
- Strong Microsoft office skills required along with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas, V Look ups)
- The candidate will be extremely bright, on the ball and able to cope with a busy work load and prioritise accordingly.
- They will be energetic with a friendly and positive demeanour who always acts with professionalism and is able to support with the highest level of integrity and commitment.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.