Salesforce Developer Team Leader / Manager / Architect
A successful financial services provider are actively looking for an experienced developer with Salesforce, this is a hands on team lead role, where you'll be involved in the end-to-end development and implementation across different business functions - from working with the business to identify customers' needs, architecting, managing through design authority, build, testing protocols through to release - so strong Salesforce product knowledge, experience in team mentoring, a passion for development, coupled with customer-focused skills will be key to your success.
About you Senior Salesforce Developer Team Leader
You will have expert skills, certified in Salesforce configuration, development, analysis and design (experienced in Lightning, REST, JSON, APIs, SOQL, etc.).
You will architect and extend our Salesforce platform and provide continuous support for new digital services to provide high quality, meaningful information, and data for users.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Senior Salesforce Developer Team Leader
* To work on the force.com platform with APEX, Visual Force, or Lightning
* Mentoring junior developers
* Gathering requirements from business and working with multi-skilled architects
* Integration's using REST and JSON services
* SOQL Knowledge, Skills & Experience
* To have the capability to work on web services that can interact with force.com
* Heading up a development team and leading training, and coaching
* To have prior knowledge of how to adequately estimate and prioritise workload throughout the project.
* Salesforce Certifications Platform Developer 2 is advantageous
How to apply to Senior Salesforce Developer Team Leader
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
How to apply for Senior Salesforce Team Leader
If your profile matches please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or the links below.
Salesforce / APEX / JSON / Lightning/ Visual Force / REST / SOQL / Good communication skills / Call centre / FINANCIAL SERVICES / INSURANCE
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Salesforce Developer Team Leader / Manager / Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.