Weekend Cleaners days or nights
We are currently recruiting for 2 cleaners to join a large organisation in Towcester. We are looking for 1 days shift weekend cleaner and 1 night shift weekend cleaner.
The roles are paying £10 per hour and the weekend day shift is working 8am until 4pm and the night cleaner shifts are 10pm until 6am. These are long term opportunities with the chance to go permanent.
KEY TASKS (not an exhaustive list)
- Vacuuming of offices and corridors and emptying of waste bins.
- Cleaning of glass and mirrors.
- Sweeping and mopping floor surfaces (which includes using vacuum cleaners/buffers/carpet cleaners)
- Cleaning Toilet facilities.
- Cleaning in a clean-room environment (involves being fully gowned in protective clean-room clothing)
- Report anything in need of repair or replacement to the appropriate person.
- Maintain polite and good communication with your colleagues and clients at all times.
- To contribute to team performance and adopt a flexible working relationship with other members of team.
- To maintain compliance with Health and Safety requirements of the business
- To be familiar with and comply with the requirements of the company's procedures.
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a responsibility towards self-development.
- Any other duties appropriate to post.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Good timekeeping.
- Team player and willingness to share tasks.
For more information please call us on 01604 637474.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Weekend Cleaners days or nights
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.