Partner Engagement Manager
Role: Partner Engagement Manager (PEM)
Duration: 12 months
Salary: £34-54k + benefits
Bonus: Company Plan (Yearly)
As a PEM, you will engage and work with our most strategic partners that deliver professional services to customers looking to leverage Global Search Engine Cloud. As PEM for your region, you will enable the services strategy of our managed partners. You will coordinate with sales, legal and finance to fulfill PSO engagements through our partners.
You will develop deep and lasting relationships with our partners' services delivery teams and help our enterprise customers maximize their value on Global Search Engine Cloud. Building on the partner and customer knowledge, you will own the shared roadmaps to co-deliver services to our customers.
- Manage the delivery of Professional Services engagements through partners.
- Work with Engagement Managers, TAMs and Sales teams to engage the right partners for delivery.
- Assist and advise the partnership team with the identification, onboarding and enablement of new partners in the market based on project needs and missing competencies.
- Support PSO teams in terms of partner availability, onboarding, costs, offboarding and making sure partner capacity meets the project needs in the short and long term
- Setup and maintain the contractual services relationship (ISA, MSA, SOWs, etc) between Global Search Engine and our partners to enable sub-contracting and delivery of Global Search Engine PSO services
- 5+ years of experience managing professional services engagements and working with resellers/partners on cloud projects or BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Math or a related technical field.
- Experience working with a cross-functional team and geographically dispersed partner base
- MBA or a graduate degree in a management, technical or engineering field.
- Experience working with channel partners, systems integrators and third party developers to deliver successful projects
-Ability to present complex information to partner executives and colleagues in a clear and appealing manner
- Excellent written, communication, project management and stakeholder management skills, with a focus on collaborating with partners and delivering cloud projects
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Partner Engagement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.