Job title: Lead Analyst
Duration: 6 months initially
Contributes to the completion of numerous activities from start to close, including consolidations and financial reporting of business outcomes to deliver use-able, accurate and timely financial information for the desired period (monthly, quarterly or annually).
- Provides complex analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate Client Processing systems.
- Manages moderate to complex external client issues.
- Directly advises other organisational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issue.
- Meets with organisational units/teams to ensure problems and issues are being addressed appropriately and that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Participates in product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions.
- Solves complex problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system.
- Integrates in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients.
- Provides support to lower level client processing roles.
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members.
- May be responsible for specific supervisory review, training and approval actions.
- Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives
- Adaptable, flexible and proactive
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision maker, responsible and accountable
- Deadline driven with effective time management and ability to work under pressure
- Client orientated and results focused
- Ability to establish and develop effective relationships
- Highly motivated, fast learning and proactive with an ability for problem solving
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Excel.
- Financial Services experience
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Lead Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.