External Product Support Lead
* In this role, you will provide product commercialisation support for a new media insights product that is being launched to agencies and advertising partners. You will be the primary voice for support/questions from our users, liaise with the cross-functional/technical team, and interface with the colleagues supporting these accounts.
* Your contributions will help the team scale access more quickly and efficiently, respond to customer requests more quickly, and develop a systematic understanding of user feedback/issues.
* Be the first point of contact and "voice" of our product out to the market; respond to external users' questions in a timely and professional manner; support troubleshooting. Users are primarily from media/creative agencies or advertisers.
* Be the central point of contact to our technical team, summarising user feedback, using proper channels to escalate urgent issues. Triage, organise and synthesise key issues arising from user feedback, to inform product roadmap and highlight bugs/issues.
* Manage the new user on-boarding process, allowing access for users/agencies, exhibiting close attention to detail, timeliness and professionalism.
* Synthesise adoption and usage trends (i.e. by user type, by country) to team and surface insights about product usage or recommendations for user engagement. Review CSAT surveys, summarise issues and present findings to team. This requires data analysis, analytical thinking and an understanding of marketing (i.e. growth drivers).
* Develop and manage a prioritised list of user feedback/feature requests to inform product roadmap, based on user types (company, geography, role)
* Drive enhancements to support model and ensure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are consistently met or exceeded. Provide recommendations to team to improve escalation/feedback paths and processes, to improve product serviceability
* Update support materials and customer-facing documentation to address most frequently asked questions.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Respond to user feedback and questions
* Collect and synthesise user feedback into the technical team
* Manage new user on-boarding process, and communicate status/updates to end users and team
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for External Product Support Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.