Mechanical Loads Micrositing Engineer
* Analysis of impact of new controller strategies in different site conditions and sensitivity studies. Controller strategies optimization at wind farm level to optimize energy production.
* Drive simplification in the loads certification efforts and resolve complex technical challenges to obtain certifications.
* Implement efficient and cost competitive load calculation methodologies combining wind and wave environmental data and foundation design principles
* Global team member through communication and transfer of knowledge.
* Tools development to simplify loads calculation process
* Master degree from an accredited university in Mechanical engineering, civil engineering, aerospace or naval engineering Master degree from an accredited university in Mechanical engineering, civil engineering, aerospace or naval engineering
* In depth knowledge on aero, hydro, fatigue, system dynamics & mechanics
* Experience requested among in Wind turbine aero elastic system simulations (Flex5, Bladed etc.)
* Coding skills (python, c++, vba,…)
* Proven ability to work in a cross-functional and global environment
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Effective problem identification and solution skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, proven leadership skills and a positive energy Experience in wind turbine control technologies, operability & validation
* Expert knowledge on wind turbine component design criteria
* Experience in software development for system simulation tools including specifications, theory manuals and flow chart
* Experience in wind turbine control technologies, operability & validation
If you have relevant experience please apply with an up to date cv
Spring Engineering Solutions (a trading name of Roevin Management Services Limited) acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Spring Engineering Solutions is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring Engineering Solutions. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Mechanical Loads Micrositing Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.