An exciting opportunity has arisen for an expanding company in Clacton on Sea.
They are looking for an individual with a Counterbalance licence to join a small warehousing team, who all love what they do!
You will be highly appreciated and welcomed into the positive and happy company. This is a company who really values its workforce and is looking for an individual who wants to be a team player.
- Counterbalance Forklift licence on a daily basis.
- Stacking the products in the warehouse
- Picking and packing orders and stock
- Stock control
- Getting orders ready for collection by courier- often in bulk.
- Loading and unloading pallets and containers.
- This position will suit you if, you enjoy working in a fast paced and busy environment, take pride in your work and have a self-motivated attitude to work.
Must have a counterbalance forklift license to be considered for this position.
All covid measure are in place.
Monday to Friday- 9am- 5:30
£19,900 per annum.
21 days holiday.
Free parking on site.
Social team when government restrictions are lifted.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Warehouse/FLT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.