Lab Based - Covid Testing
Covid Lab Based - Lab Assistant
Start Date - 8th March 2021 (3 Month Contract)
Must be flexible to work various shifts including Nights (Time & Half paid)
Based: Gartnaval Hospital, Great Western Road, Glasgow, G12 0YN
Operator Specialist is an onsite customer facing key role focused on providing post installation support and guidance for the clients automated molecular diagnostic Solution. The scope of this position includes monitoring trained customers use of the system, guiding customer operations, proactively enabling system success and acting as a liaison between the customer and Clients Service & Support teams. The Operator Specialist will work closely alongside customers to ensure a successful implementation and ongoing collaboration and partnership.
· Complete an intensive training course and gain certification on all elements of operating the solution through hands on learning and mentoring.
· Provide onsite practical technical support and guidance for customers post go live.
· Monitor customer use of the tools and ensure all standard operating procedures are followed from system set up and initialization to processing of samples
· Communication with customer leadership regarding system performance and recommend actions to drive operator success
· Collaborate with Service and Support Territory Specialists and CSMs to propose recommendations for training and operational improvements
· Identify opportunities to drive efficiency and process improvements on the system
· Diligently track key performance indicators on customer use of the system & tools
· May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
· Strong technical/scientific aptitude. - Desirable
· Technical experience of working in a regulated laboratory environment - desirable
· Strong process driven attitude
· Ability to work to part of a Team as well as independently, self-driven and motivated
· Strong customer focus and desire to ensure customer success
· Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical and observation skills
· Embodies company 4i values of integrity, intensity, innovation and involvement
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Lab Based - Covid Testing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.