Customer Service Advisor
City Centre Exeter - office based
£9.62 per hour
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
DBS and 3 years written refs required prior to start.
Our clients service point is an integral part of the application process for customers making a UK Visa and immigration application. The successful candidates will be part of a team providing a face to face service to customers during the application process.
To do this, we need individuals who excel at delivering excellent customer service, work effectively as a member of a team, have good problem solving skills, excellent record keeping and a desire to go the extra mile.
- To check information provided and digitise documents
- Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
- Adhere to the Quality Framework, ensuring performance targets are met and accuracy targets are achieved.
- Take responsibility to ensure continuous improvement in customer service.
- Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times.
- Utilise time appropriately, working efficiently at all times.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good Microsoft IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent team player, who displays commitment and flexibility.
- Articulate & able to develop good working relationships with colleagues & clients
These skills are only classified as desirable however, if skills demonstrated in a certain area may determine which post you are offered if successful.
- Working in a high volume processing environment.
- Experience of working with teams across multiple sites.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer .If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role, please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.