Graduate Legal Technology Product Consultant
Graduate Legal Technology Product Consultant - £27,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience) + benefits, Central London (remote working in place)
RegTech has become one of the fastest growing and exciting areas in technology. We have a phenomenal position for a Graduate Legal Technology Product Consultant with the opportunity to join a prominent legal tech organisation who have seen rapid growth, they are comprised of some of the smartest minds in technology and lead by a truly entrepreneurial management team.
This company knows how to make things happen even in the most challenging times.
The ideal candidate:
- Must hold a degree in physics, engineering, computing, natural sciences, mathematics or something or a related subject ranked university with a 2.1 or higher please.
- An understanding of eDiscovery, litigation, law and compliance would be beneficial but not essential.
- Some comprehension of programming or scripting in python.
- Confident in speaking to high profile clients and Senior Managers.
- Analytically minded, natural problem solver and enjoy investigating beyond the surface of a problem.
- A genuine interest in joining cutting edge technology company.
Candidates who match most of the above with some experience in this field are encouraged to apply too.
- Collaborating with the technical team and acting as an account manager.
- Investigating large amounts of data, looking at data sets and looking for clues.
- Using the eDiscovery process to improve workflows and streamline procedures.
- Basic troubleshooting where necessary and if this cannot be solved passing the issue to the technical teams.
- Supporting the team in winning new projects whilst supporting existing accounts.
Competitive base salary + bonus + benefits + the chance to join an elite software company!
Please note that interviews are being conducted remotely and remote working is in place until further notice.
Please note we are on the client's supplier list for this position.
Modis operating as an Employment Agency. Modis are an equal opportunities employer
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Keywords - Graduate, eDiscovery, Law, Degree, Tech,
Apply for Graduate Legal Technology Product Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.