Graduate Technical Administrator (AutoCAD)
Are you a graduate of Engineering, Science Mathematics or Technology? (or equivalent)
Do you have experience of AutoCAD?
Do you pride yourself on your writing skills and have strong attention to detail?
We may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is looking to recruit a Technical Executive to join their Operations team on a permanent basis, with a salary of up to £25k.
The working hours are Monday-Friday 9-5pm, with lots of additional benefits (please see below).
* Writing technical reports
* Producing technical drawings
* Assisting with bids and tendering
* Getting involved with developing capability, which could include drone testing and machine learning
* Meeting requirements of international standards, such as ISO 9001
* Assisting the operations and technical teams in delivering projects
This role is an exciting new role and a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing company who are willing to train the right candidate in their field.
* A competitive salary with annual reviews
* 21 days annual leave per year + bank holidays
* A free gym membership
* Training and career progression
Please apply with an up to date CV.
1st stage interview will be telephone/video calls and will take place w/c 15th February
2nd stage will be in person and will be during w/c 22nd February.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Graduate Technical Administrator (AutoCAD)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.