Senior Commissioning project manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Commissioner and Project Manager to join a public sector organisation based in Essex
The successful applicant will have previous experience in managing teams, commissioning and delivering projects in an efficient and cost-effective manor, ideally within a public health sector organisation.
They will be required to have an ability to negotiate, influence and work in partnerships
In this role your main objectives are:
- To deliver work programmes that will be devised and mandated through the Head of Joint Commissioning and Commissioning programme Managers across all service areas involved in the Joint Commissioning Unit including (including Social Care, Public Health and SEND services for carers, with SEND, 0-25)
- To deliver commissioning exercises, programmes and projects for all aspects of the JCU
- To assist the development and implementation of service strategies for all groups covered by theJCU to deliver change in close co-operation with health services within a complex change agenda.
- To strategically review business team processes and performance, as required, within the JCU. The teams will include, but are not necessarily limited to: Direct payments; Placements; Quality; Finance; Pool of commissioners/ project managers
- If necessary, manage the dedicated team managers and be their direct report for as long as is required
- To deliver 'end to end' commissioning of services, working with appropriate stakeholders and corporate support services, and to take responsibility for the achievement of outcomes intended
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Senior Commissioning project manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.