Adecco UK are currently recruiting for an IT support (Service desk analyst) to join our market leading Insurance client's team!
Pay rate: £9.92 per hour
Duration: 6 months
Role and Responsibilities:
In this role you will be working as part of the Delivery & Operation team supporting the delivery of the Build & Distribution Service which is based in Norwich. Managing a stock database Arranging IT deliveries and collections to offices or colleagues homes via an external courier portal.
- Managing IT hardware requests which can include laptops, tablets, monitors & desktops.
- Raising warranty repairs
- Asset management and tickets
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent collaboration and customer service skills
- The ability to multitask whilst working in a busy customer-focussed environment
- A basic understanding of: Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365, Mobile devices (iPhones, iPads), Hardware including Desktops, laptops, printers & other peripherals.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Helpdesk Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.