In House Service / Support Engineer
Do you have knowledge and experience of PC hardware, Microsoft Windows Operating systems and MS Office? Have you got a minimum GCSE grade C or above in Maths, English and a Science or equivalent? Are you experienced in electronic and mechanical repairs?
Our client is not only a market leader in their field, but due to business growth, they are now looking at expanding their in-house service team.
Duties will include:
- Completion of workshop repairs, upgrades, and QC checks to meet existing customer service level agreements
- Software/firmware upgrades
- Maintain calibration records of service equipment
- Stock control of service parts and ancillary items
- A.T testing
- Warehouse organisation including the receipt and dispatch of goods
- Maintaining the demonstration equipment and laptops
- Assist in supporting the IT requirements of the business including PC, network, and ancillary support
- Support Field Service Engineers throughout UK when the need arises and undertake activities outside of your core role if required
Experience in electronic and mechanical repairs is essential along with the ability to use equipment such as a multimeter and soldering iron. Knowledge of scientific instruments would be an advantage but is not essential and training will be provided.
In return, our client offers excellent employee benefits and the opportunity to work for a company who value their staff. Many of their employees have been with the company for more than 10 years. They really do invest time in their staff to bring out an individual's full potential.
If you would like to know more information about this position, please contact Nicola Palombo at Adecco Aylesbury or apply via this job site.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for In House Service / Support Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.