Calling all Temporary Candidates
Office Angels are currently supporting a variety of clients based in Brighton and surrounding areas, due to increased volumes we urgently need additional new temporary candidates to add to our portfolio of professional workers.
We are considering candidates who are available immediately and are committed to covering assignments on a short-notice basis. The assignments can vary from one day reception cover to on-going rolling contracts full time.
Roles we recruit for: Administration, Reception, PA/EA, Office Management, Marketing, HR and Finance Professionals
Skills, experience and attributes required:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Front of house experience is desirable
- Customer facing/service experience
- Excellent administration skills
- Professional telephone manner and communication skills
- High level organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work as both a team member and in a stand-alone position
- Strong initiative and proactive working manner
You MUST be able to start immediately and be available to work in a temporary capacity for a minimum of 3 months
Our roles start at a pay rate of £10ph+ on average
Core business hours will usually be between 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday Full time
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered, please apply with your CV now!
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 5 days of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Calling all Temporary Candidates
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.