Junior Project Coordinator - Italian Speaking
Junior Project Coordinator *Italian Speaking*
Position: Full time Temporary, 6 months
Top of Form
Location: City of London
Adecco City are currently recruiting for a client of ours based in the heart of London. The successful candidate will be solely responsible of supporting the ongoing expansion of their UK offices. Ideal Coordinator will hold the ability to successfully coordinate the business interests of the company in the UK market.
This fast-paced position will offer full autonomy. The role will be best suited to someone with a similar cultural background in training and education.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Organise accommodation from colleagues arriving from European Countries
- Coordinate with the other project partners abroad and welcome and support incoming groups.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with existing and new networks
- Support with the documentation, administration of each project.
- Accurate recording and monitoring of all information as is required.
- Screen phone calls, enquires, requests and handle when appropriate
- Ad-hoc projects across the wider business
- Coordinates travel and accommodation
- Experience / knowledge of education and training
- Can work as part of a team or on their own initiative.
- Experience in Project management/coordination
- Quick thinking and able to trouble shoot and resolve problems independently.
- Attention to detail and accuracy when working and reporting.
- Excellent all-round communication skills.
- Italian speaking
- Strong team player, with collaborative working style
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
We regret that due to volume of response, we can only contact successful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Adecco is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfill the role requirements for this position. The Adecco group is a global company with more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world. The Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services that include temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Junior Project Coordinator - Italian Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.