Our client seeks an experienced Forklift Warehouse Operative to join their team on a temporary basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous picking and packing skills and hold a valid Counterbalance Forklift licence.
This is a temp-perm opportunity!
* Receipt & storage of goods.
* Packing & dispatch of goods against delivery notes.
* Direct deliveries.
* To gain a reasonable knowledge of all products to support the normal warehouse work.
* Issue and recording of samples
* Receipt of goods
* Processing transactions
* Other admin duties as necessary
* To ensure that all stock records are accurate, that stock levels are regularly checked and investigated promptly.
* To carry out other duties as directed.
* Similar previous experience
* Enthusiastic, hardworking attitude
* Hours - Monday-Friday (27.5 hours per weekly currently due to shift)
6am-12 and 12-6pm 2 week rota
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Forklift Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.