School HR Administrator - School Experience Required
Office Angels London Bridge are currently looking for a School HR Administrator/Officer to cover a period of Maternity leave.
We require the candidate to have HR Administration experience within a school environment to apply for this role.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic HR Administrator/Officer, working within a friendly and busy team you will have the opportunity to support in a variety of HR tasks.
East London location | 35 hours per week - Monday to Friday | £14.58ph equiv. £26kpa
- Payroll administration experience within a HR role based in a school environment
- Experience of giving first level advice on policy and procedures
- Strong payroll experience
- First point of contact for communication between school and payroll provider
- Dealing with pay-related enquiries
- Recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Sickness absence and monitoring
- Provision of workforce information and reports
- HR systems administration and implementation
- Casework administration, file management and record keeping
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for School HR Administrator - School Experience Required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.