Junior Marketing Executive (Health & Beauty Industry)
7 days left
- Job Level
Junior Marketing Executive
Ascot Office Based - Please only apply if you live within 15 miles of Ascot
Health & Beauty - Please only apply if you have experience within Health, Beauty, Fashion, FMCG
£21,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits and Culture
* Please only apply if you have working experience within a relevant Marketing Assistant Role *
Office Angels are proud to have partnered with a leading Health & Beauty Distributor organisation whilst they successfully continue to grow their retail and brand joint venture. We are interviewing immediately for an exceptional Junior Marketing Executive to join their vibrant Marketing Department.
This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who has a passion for luxury and is up to date with modern trends. You will report to the Assistant Marketing Manager and be involved in direct communication with Sales, Marketing, PR, Finance and Supply Chain.
The role will be based at their HQ in Ascot with excellent transport routes however there will be some flexibility to work remotely. UK travel will be required.
If you are immediately available and want to work for a dynamic, sociable and entrepreneurial business who value their staff then please get in touch with me today on 01344 862422 or send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Responsible for implementing new line updates, creating and updating content, implementing and tracking marketing initiatives.
- Provide support for the Sales and Marketing functions across all other key day to day contact.
- Liaise with agencies and being the key day to day contact for social and PR
- Updating EPOS sales and assist with reviews and analysis for brands and retail accounts
- Update and maintain brand asset library on the company website
- Work with the Assistant Marketing Manager to create presentations, artwork, adverts, promotion flyers and banners.
- Support the Marketing Manager with ad hoc projects e.g. retail staff training, preparing stands, stock, documents and promotional materials for events.
- Similar experience previously within a Marketing Assistant role
- Preferably to have worked within Health & Beauty, FMCG or Well Being industry
- Social media experience desirable
- To be passionate about Health and Beauty
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proficient using Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work independently and as part of a strategic team
- Enthusiastic and passionate with a can do work attitude
As well as a role that will fill you with variation, career development and a satisfying work life you will also benefit from Free Parking, Pension, 25 days annual leave, Health Care and Life Assurance.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Junior Marketing Executive (Health & Beauty Industry)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.