Part Time PA/Team Assistant (25-30 hpw)
5 days left
- Job Level
PART TIME PA/Team Assistant - City of London
(25 - 30 hours per week)
£18,000 - £20,000 pro rata
We are currently looking to speak with candidates who are interested in a part time Personal Assistant role based the City of London. Our client is a globally recognised Management Consultancy firm who are looking to expand their support team. This company offers a small family feel environment and exposure to all areas of the business.
This role would suit a candidate with extensive and varied PA support experience and someone who has previously worked in a similar sector and within a small or boutique style company in previous roles.
Applications are open NOW! - This position is to start ASAP
Role: Personal Assistant/Team Assistant
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 pro rata (£28,000 - £30,000 full time equivalent)
Days required: Monday - Friday (25 - 30 hours per week) although upon company growth this role could become a full time position.
Hours: Hours to cover afternoons, ideally 12.30pm - 18.00pm
Location: City of London - Although this role will be remote until further notice. Once back in the office this role will possibly be 2 days WFH and 3 days in the office
Team: Despite being a small team, everyone works hard together to ensure results and requirements are met. Everyone is exceptionally friendly, which creates a 'family feel' and happy environment. They are looking for a team member to pitch in and help get the tasks at hand completed with a timely and professional manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diary management across global time zones
- Responsible for the company daily expenditure and reporting, including raising and checking invoices
- Maintain and create company documents and contracts for consultants
- Prepare and create company presentations and assist with any ad-hoc tasks
- Monitoring and assisting with all social media platform messages and monitor follow up actions
- Taking minutes of meetings, creating reports and monitoring actions
- Co-ordinate all travel arrangements for the team (once restrictions are lifted)
- Office Management duties - organise the office and maintain supplies of stationery and equipment
- Administrative support and event co-ordination
- General PA support for the team and all office duties
- Assist the team with all ad-hoc duties
Experience, Skills & Personal Attributes
- Minimum 3 years' prior experience in a PA/Support role within a similar industry
- Experience with invoicing, contracts, minute taking and global diary management would be preferred
- Excellent Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and have a strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- High levels of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgement
- Ability to work effectively in a team and on their own initiative
- An extremely proactive, positive manner and strong work ethic
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Part Time PA/Team Assistant (25-30 hpw)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.