Part Time Customer Service Support
JOB TITLE: Part Time Customer Services Support
SALARY: £18,000-£20,000 (Pro Rata) Dependant on Experience
BENEFITS: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (Pro Rata), Up to 10% Bonus, 6% Contributory Pension from Company
HOURS: 16-24 hours Thursday and Fridays with the option of a Saturday if required
THE COMPANY: Friendly, down to earth, supportive and progressive telecommunications company who really value their employees and provide fantastic training. This company takes a real pride in delivering exceptional customer service and is seeking like-minded individuals with an excellent work ethic.
THE ROLE: Working within the Customer Success team you will ensure every customer receives the best possible experience of the products and service and transform them into customers for life. You will always be responsive to customers, understand their needs and where possible exceed their expectations. Building positive relationships with both individual and business customers.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring customer contact is dealt with in line with KPI's, such as answering telephone calls and emails within expected time constraints
- Ensuring ownership of customer engagement, communication and complaints, from the first point of contact until resolution
- Delivering a first-class customer experience with a proactive approach
- Work in close collaboration with the Marketing Team, in order to support their activities by:
- Identifying potential advocates and referenceable customers
- Providing customer feedback on products, marketing materials and their overall experience
- Identifying candidates for case studies, testimonials and speaking opportunities
- Work closely with the Sales, Construction and Service Delivery Teams to ensure the smooth resolution of any on-site installation issues and rebook appointments where required
We would love to hear from candidates who have :
- Customer service experience gained in an office
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- High level of literacy and numeracy
- Good IT skills and comfortable with MS office package
- A genuine and demonstrable enjoyment of dealing with customers
- A positive and calm approach
If this sounds like you or you would like to find out more please either apply online , email your CV to Vicky.email@example.com or call 01392 426200 to speak to Vicky and discuss the role in more detail.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.