£25,000 - £30,000
Fantastic opportunity to join a company based in Burgess Hill, our client is looking for a marketing executive to join their friendly team.
The ideal candidate will be a talented copy writer and content creator with an enthusiasm for developing their career in marketing and gaining experience in all aspects across multiple channels.
For this role, you must have the ability to work independently or as part of a team and will possess strong writing, communication, organisational, creative and analytical skills.
Key Responsibilities or Task
- Writing and developing content for blogs, social media and outreach
- Work alongside and provide support to the Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels with the objective of high-quality lead generation.
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of multiple channels including PPC, SEO and social media
- Assisting in the development of new campaigns on emerging platforms
- Influencer outreach and link building
- Performing regular health checks across all of the company's digital channels
- Working with the Marketing Manager to analyse all of the company's performance metrics from lead generation through to sale using various web analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adwords, Versionister and the company's own bespoke system
- Exhibition and event management
- Assisting with the development of marketing literature, website and blog content
- Liaison with external agencies.
If you are interested in this position, apply today! Or call Shannon on 01273 325 955
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.