CONSTRUCTION HIRE/SALES FIELD SALES Kent,Sussex,South London
My Client is an established multi-site UK company within the Construction, Hire and Sales sector.
There is an opening for a Field Sales Representative covering Kent, Sussex and South London.
Candidates should ideally live South of the river (South London)
Candidates who do not have Sales experience in the Construction Hire & Sales secotor or with Tool or Plant hire knowledge will not be considered.
This is a permanent position and available immediately.
Competitive salary £30,000 to £35,000 PA + OTE £50,000 + UNCAPPED
- Business is expanding its potential into new geographical areas as well as re-focusing on our existing client base. The business currently operates in the construction industry, serving London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Sussex, Middlesex and Bucks, and the surrounding areas, from its location in Barking.
- The candidate will be an integral member of the existing team who will manage the commercial goals of the product range in both hire & sale opportunities. They will be aware of market trends, competitor's activities, product ranges, strengths and weaknesses.
- They will ideally come from a role where they are already operating in the relevant sector, product range and geography. Product training will be given to the right candidate.
- Ability to deliver revenue to achieve targets /KPI's by generating leads, through new business opportunities using marketing / relevant research tools / sector specific targeting, cold calling as well as existing customers and contacts.
- Managing and maintaining a hands on approach ensuring all business opportunities are clearly identified and secured.
- Working well with other members of the team to ensure maximum revenue and performance.
- Actively and successfully managing the sales process, through lead generation, sales presentations, identifying products to meet customer needs, negotiation, close, and account management and repeat business.
- Working with our current team to assist and develop CRM system.
- Any other duties reasonably requested and which are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Proven capability to hit Sales targets via Business Development.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work well at all levels.
- Action focused and committed, strong planning and preparation skills.
- Flexible in approach to the role to meet business requirements.
- Time management essential.
- Committed to self-development.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships.
- Must be a driven individual who strives to consistently bring in new business as well as maintaining existing accounts.
- Business development, KPIs and Marketing strategies
- Good communicator, confident in dealing at all levels of the customer mix
- Company car or car allowance, expenses paid
- 25 days holiday
- Private health cover
- Mobile phone
- Construction industry sales: 2 years
- Tool or plant hire sales: 2 years
Full UK Driving License (Required)
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this role, please submit your CV.
For any questions regarding this role, please call Laura on 020 8594 9225.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.