Deputy Director of IT Operations - inside IR35
In this role, you will take a lead in developing and implementing the IT strategy as part of the senior IT management team. Provide strategic direction and leading the development of information and communication technology services on behalf of the IT Operations Director, ensuring alignment with the business plans, vision, purpose and values. You will lead a strong team of professionals covering all aspects of IT services ranging from Service Support through to Programme Delivery and be instrumental in ensuring the service upholds and enhances standards to support the growing essential and critical use of IT.
Skills and experience required:
* Extensive relevant experience of IT functionalities and a proven record of delivering high quality IT services
* Experience of working at a senior management level within a large and complex organisation
* Extensive experience in delivering complex and high profile IT programmes and strategy
* Experience of delivering services within a Shared Services environment
* Demonstrable senior financial management experience for large and multiple IT departments
* Imagination, with the ability to develop strategy and translate it into action
* Ability to negotiate and influence at senior /strategic level
The contract will fall in scope for IR35 and will need to operate through an umbrella company or PAYE set up.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy