WOW FACTOR: An amazing opportunity for an experienced credit controller to join a fantastic Education / Public Sector company here in London. This is an exciting role, working for a rapidly expanding, dynamic organisation that has a unique culture. The candidate must be bright, outgoing and motivated with a passion for credit control. The candidate must be someone that is confident on the phone.
Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!!
JOB ROLE: Credit Controller
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 09.00am - 6.00pm
SALARY: £26,000 - £32,000
CULTURE: Professional, friendly and hard working
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
* Ensure that all overdue debt is collected and monitored within a timely manner and to chase payments via the telephone and email.
* Resolving all queries and sending out invoices
* Chasing debts to final stages via phone or email
* Processing credit card payments
* Managing daily cheque reconciliation
* Maintaining Credit Control inbox
* Responding to finance enquiries in a professional and timely manner
* Confident being on the phone and maintaining KPIs of 50 calls per day
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
* Experience gained through working as a Credit Controller in previous employment
Previously worked with Public Sector or within the Education sector or have a strong interest to work in these sectors
* Must have an excellent telephone manner
* Confident with speaking to high profile clients on a daily basis
* Must be a self-starter, motivated
* CCIM qualified or equivalent
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.