Project Manager - Cad, Excel & Data
We're working with a local housing association to assist them in recruiting an interim to project manage a new project which will map out the organisations community and shared grounds and analyse the data.
Immediate Start | 6 months contract
- Working with the Community Spaces Manager, the successful candidate will be required to measure and analyse shared grounds and community spaces - using a combination of methods including Google maps and on-site analysis/measuring.
- Analysing the data, you have produced in relation to each community and individual tenants.
- Alongside the community manager and other stakeholders - revaluating and proposing new charges in line with the new data.
- CAD experience would be highly beneficial
- Excel - Must be competent on excel - particularly with inputting data and use of formulas
- Previous experience of working within a housing property environment (desirable not essential)
- Strong analytically with experience working with producing and analysing data
Apply today or ring Olivia on 0113 218 6550 for further information. The business is looking to interview as soon as possible, so please apply today if you are interested in this role!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.