**IT HELPDESK - NEEDED!!**
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE IN IT HELP DESK AND WANT A LONG TERM CONTRACT??
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A ROLE THAT OFFERS GOOD WORKING HOURS??
ARE YOU BASED IN YORK OR SURROUNDING AREAS??
An EXCITING opportunity has arisen to work as IT HELPDESK work from home setting. This high profile client continues to expand and requires dedicated and hardworking workers to begin ASAP. It offers fantastic office working hours and good commutable distance if needed.
Between 8-5pm (work from home role)
The client offer full on the job TRAINING, so you do not need any prior experience to apply. Largely the role is queue based, working from our ticketing system on requests, and we encourage you to manage your own time to maximise your efficiency. You will also be expected to deal with inbound calls from our colleagues in the business, assisting them with their IT queries.
Your exact day to day responsibilities may include, but not be limited to, supporting our colleagues with any of the following:
- Systems access requests to support new Joiners, including setting up their log in credentials and facilitating any IT kit requirements
- Internal staff transfers, where a colleague has changed roles within the company and requires new system access
- Access deletion requests when a colleague leaves the business and their credentials need removing from all systems
- More email / data requests / live chat / ANYTHING SUBMITTED THROUGH A PORTAL
- A wide range of ad-hoc requests for access to client's bespoke systems
- You will be working in a corporate environment in a team of analysts, in daily contact with our business to understand and fulfil their access requirements, in order to enable them to do their job to keep our business moving. You should be able to work under stress, prioritise your own workload, and maintain effective communication channels.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Customer service skillsets
- Attention to detail
- Experience of using computers
- A familiarity with Microsoft Office including Outlook
- A working knowledge of Active Directory, IBM Mainframe and/or PowerShell would be advantageous but not essential
PLEASE APPLY TODAY AND WE CAN CALL TO DISCUSS THE ROLE!!
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 72 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you wish to register with us for future opportunities in your area, then please follow the link below.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy