Corporate Actions Analyst
Our client has served UK customers for over 50 years with their financial needs. Their services include asset servicing, asset management, private equity and hedge fund administration, broker-dealer services, depositary receipts, corporate trust and treasury services.
With guidance from more senior staff, responsible for processing basic mandatory and voluntary corporate action events (including the daily interpretation, monitoring, scrubbing and notification of corporate action events), processing liability notices, processing and allocating dividend interest payments and processing class action suits. Reconciles, monitors and posts entitlements to client accounts.
- Responsible for daily and monthly outlier review, research and documentation.
- Responsible for performing daily reconciliations for cash, security and suspense transactions as well as adhering to established quality control measures and procedures.
- Responsible for researching and responding to inquiries from internal business groups, depositories, agents, brokers, clients, Investment Managers, sub custodians and/or custodians.
- Works on multiple systems to perform corporate action processing, including creating and scrubbing announcements, sending client instructions to third parties, and, posting online cash and security transactions.
- No direct reports. May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Contributes to the achievement of team goals and objectives.
- 1-3 years of total work experience preferred. Experience in financial services or corporate actions preferred, but not essential.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.