Marketing Executive - Architecture
JOB ROLE: Marketing Executive
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 9.30 am- 18.00pm
SALARY: £30,000 - £40,000
LOCATION: West End, London
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Definition and management of the content calendar for each year, including the supporting strategy
- Managing and updating the company website (for content and lead capture),
- Ongoing development and effective use of the company's social media channels
- Managing and executing marketing campaigns across different channel
- Creating excellent written content for marketing channels - relevant for each (e.g. social, blog, email, newsletters),
- Developing and delivering all marketing materials such as case studies, award entries, speaking opportunities and external newsletters
- Involvement with business leads generation through the implementation of inbound marketing based on great content and the effective use of our marketing infrastructure
- Identifying and exploring optimal new ways to reach our target audience for new business
- Establishing and managing our marketing automation approach to nurture leads
- Developing and running Google AdWords/LinkedIn campaigns
- Providing succinct reports and performance updates internally
- Create a content strategy and understand the target audience, tone of voice, and brand personality of each brand and product.
- Establishing and running SEO strategy
- Collecting and analysing data in order to improve campaigns across all channels
- Social Media Management to ensure social media strategy reflects the brand
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Outstanding communication skills - verbal and written
- Degree or higher Marketing qualification
- 3 + years in Marketing & Digital Marketing roles with similar responsibilities
- Ability to project manage (deliver great outcomes, on-time and within budget)
- Ability to add creative input into planning and execution of marketing activity
- Analytical skills to support an evidence-based marketing strategy
- Ability to work with marketing and social objectives to produce engaging content.
- Experience working with CRM systems including Adobe Creative Suite & InDesign
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply by sending your CV on-line to the advert
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. Successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels West End branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill, Tottenham court road, Piccadilly Circus, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Euston
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.