The role of the Export Coordinator Is to be the key contact for the site when It comes veterinary health and customs documents It will be the Export Coordinator's job to work with the Internal teams and external to pull together the Information required to allow the site to export. This Involve being part of daily operational meetings to ensure the requirements are clear. The Export Coordinator will then need to pull together Information from various teams to complete any documentation required.
The Export Coordinator will also work with the existing team to help provide support In terms of export planning to the EU and support to the Inbound team with any customs support
· The primary function of the role is to support the site with export paperwork requirements post Brexit
· This will involve working with variety internal and external teams to ensure our loads cross into the EU
The role will also provide support in terms of export planning
· Support and provided for planning loads into our export warehouse and planning loads out of the warehouse
· Pull together information for veterinary and custom documents to allow us to export to the EU, post Brexit
· Work with external & internal teams to ensure all the paperwork required for exporting is with the warehouse
Plan loads into our external warehouse from the 3 factories
* Ability to work effectively across a number of functions and zones.
* Comfortable working with different business systems
* Some experience of working in a Supply Chain preferred.
* Business process understanding, specifically relating to material movements.
* Strong communication and listening skills.
* Strong analytical skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.