Telephone Surveyor & Consultantion Assistant
Telephone Survey and Consultation Assistant - 37 hours (to include evenings and weekend on a rota basis)
To support the delivery of a citizen-focused service to the public, primarily by contacting members of the public to capture their views and opinions. In particular, to:
- Conduct telephone interviews with members of the public, including victims of crime, to gather their experiences and opinions of the police, recording their responses immediately into the appropriate software.
- Input findings into specialist software and subsequently formulating that data into user satisfaction surveys that show public satisfaction levels with, and opinions of, the policing service the Force provide.
- Highlight areas for concern to the appropriate Basic Command Unit (BCU) or department for local resolution.
- Undertake data input, preparation, validation and auditing to support work carried out in the Performance Section.
- Any other activity appropriate for the grade in support of the work of the Consultation Unit.
Required skills and attributes:
- Excellent keyboard skills (35 wpm)
- Ability to build rapport with individuals quickly, even over the telephone
- Effective active listening skills
- Ability to display empathy
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office applications
- Effective open questioning technique without leading those being questioned
If you enjoy interacting with others other the phone, have good keyboard skills and can work flexible hours across the week (Saturdays and evenings) we want to hear from you.
We are anticipating a high level of interest, so please don't delay and apply now. Applications will cease being considered when interviews have been arranged. So apply now to avoid disappointment.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.