Payroll Assistant - Part Time
NEW Opportunity to join a global, dynamic and collaborative consultancy firm in the City of London
SEEKING AN EXPERIENCED PAYROLL ASSISTANT - City of London
PART TIME HOURS - FLEXIBLE WORKING
£23,000 - £26,000 Per Annum *DOE
POSITION TO START ASAP!
We are currently looking for an experienced Payroll Assistant who is keen to join a highly reputable and successfully consultancy firm in the City of London. Our client offers a competitive salary package, flexible working hours, excellent benefits and prides themselves on supporting their employees with professional development.
Role: Payroll Assistant
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 *DOE
Hours: PART TIME - FLEXIBLE 24 HOURS PER WEEK.
Location: City of London/Working remotely
Company: Consultancy Firm
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Manage payroll covering over 300 employees
- Processing and handling all payroll queries
- Manage end to end weekly and month payroll across multiple locations in the UK
- Data entry, inputting wage increases and deductions
- Supporting the Finance Manager with any day to day duties
- Work closely with the HR department answering any employee queries
- Able to follow and process all company policies and procedures
- Act as the main point of contact for all payroll related issues
- General payroll administration
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Strong/Credible Education
- MUST have extensive experience within a similar payroll position ideally within a corporate/professional services company
- Experience using Cascade software - Not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is necessary
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages.
- Methodical and numerically minded
- Strong work ethic and able to work collaboratively with other team members
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Payroll Assistant - Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.