Business Support Coordinator
Office Angels currently have a brilliant opportunity for a Business Support Coordinator to join our client, based in Sunderland, on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to truly make this role your own and to really take responsibility of your own workload. My client is seeking an individual who is extremely proactive, has a fresh approach to work and who is confident to bring new ideas to the business and implement good/better working processes! Administration experience is highly beneficial.
If you feel you have these qualities and skills, then please apply - this is an opportunity NOT to be missed!
Purpose of role:
To provide a tailored service, via telephone, email and video support, to new and existing service users, leading them through company services.
Speaking with service users on all levels and providing initial support and guidance, before escalating to relevant team/adviser. The position is very varied and involves communicating with service users, while also providing full Business Support and Administration to advisers and wider organisation.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- First point of contact to all service users via telephone and email
- Support a range of customers/service users and assist with troubleshooting problems
- Provide an informative initial service before passing on to relevant team/adviser
- Handle all queries in an efficient, effective and professional manner via telephone, video call and email
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all staff and customers
- Ambassador for the company - representing and adhering to company values
- Produce and maintain accurate reporting and documentary evidence over multiple contracts/projects
- Provide additional support as directed, creating electronic forms and procedures to ensure a seamless service for projects including monitoring of digital software
- To liaise with service users, colleagues and advisers to ensure the smooth running and business support
- To ensure all administration and reporting requirements are met over multiple contracts/projects
- Support projects with pre-audit checks to ensure all work is compliant
- To demonstrate a commitment to team and personal development
- To take a proactive role in providing excellence in customer service
- To be fully compliant with GDPR regulations
- Undertake all general office administration duties, in addition to the above
To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected, as a part of a project supporting role in the company, with other corporate contracts.
Skills and attributes:
- Confident communicator - Essential!
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks, prioritising workload and meeting deadlines
- Proactive approach
- Ability to identify areas for improvement in order to drive business forward
Hours: 9AM - 5PM, Monday - Friday
Salary: Between £18k - £22kpa, depending on experience
Location: Based close to Wessington Way, Sunderland
This role will be office based, however there is a possibility the role could start on a work from home basis temporarily.
If you feel you have the relevant, skills, experience and attributes then please send your application today! You will be contacted within 3 working days of your application.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to register with Office Angels via our Digital Video Software. If shortlisted, interviews will then held with our client.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Business Support Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.