As an Editor on our editorial team, you research, create, edit, and manage a portion of the compaies customer-facing content. You fully understand and articulate the values of the company and our products, and confidently manage a variety of interests as you interact with a wide range of project teams within the organisation. The range and deadlines of your assignments varies greatly; however, you are able to produce informative, accurate, and lively content in a timely fashion, often at a moment's notice. The role demands extreme discipline, hard work, and diligence. In return, you'll receive enormous satisfaction as a key member of a dynamic team.
* Write and/or edit copy, including website help content, user interface (UI) messaging, and other instructional pieces.
* Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team environment to analyze, create, and maintain messaging in a timely and consistent manner.
* Support a variety of teams across the company.
* Ensure that our customers have positive interactions with the brand.
Combination of editor/PM/stakeholder manager working both on strategic priorities with the global and local teams as well as setting up processes and ensuring flawless content execution across the region.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Content Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.