Customer Service / Administration
We have been asked to help our client to find six people Customer Service candidates. This is a great place to work and they have found they have become increasingly busier and busier.
- Process referrals and other product related administration within agreed SLAs.
- Co-ordinate OHP/OHA appointments in the bespoke diary management system within agreed SLAs.
- Prepare and send correspondence to clients and their employees regarding their appointment details within 24 hours of making the appointment.
- Update clients regarding appointments, cancellations and queries, within agreed SLAs.
- Dispatch reports to clients and their employees on receipt of files from the secretariat department in accordance to their specific consent.
- Send or scan necessary files to the relevant OHP/OHA prior to attendance at appointments.
- Update client details on the client database, as instructed by the Account Manager.
- Liaise with the Account Manager regarding client and employee queries.
- Make efficient use of the EMMA business management system.
- General Administration within the Customer Service department.
- Answering and triaging inbound telephone calls within agreed timescales. All voicemails to be responded to within 2 hours.
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Perform reception duties periodically as required and as per the agreed rota.
Hours are 9:00am to 5:30pm
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Customer Service / Administration
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.