Sales Administrator, Full Time - £18,135
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Sales Administrator on behalf of our client based in Wormingford, Colchester. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team in a busy working environment who are renowned for their exceptional customer service. You will be enthusiastic, motivated and driven and be able to work well within a small team.
· Handling any incoming enquires via email or phone
· Deliver the highest-level customer service to clients
· Processing sales orders
· Assist clients with any sales order queries
· Provide web assistance to online customers
· Chasing courier companies regarding orders
· Excellent telephone manner
· Confident in handling customer enquiries
· Ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
· Ability to manage own workload and demonstrate strong organisational skills
· GCSE or equivalent
· Previous Administrator or Sales experience - 1 year (preferred)
Salary - £18,135
Working hours - 9.00 - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Full training will be provided
20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.