Adults Social Care Locum Solicitor
- Adults Social Services Solicitor/Lawyer sought
This role is to start ASAP
- The post will be Part Time - 30 hours a week
- It will be outside IR35
- The post will initially be until April, but with a view, and expectation, that it will be extended for at least 3 - 6 months after that.
- The role will be a 100% remote working role
- It is crucial that the candidate has ASC experience as the candidate will be required to work autonomously
- Adult Social Care law (public sector experience if possible)
- Will be required to run own caseload of adult social care matters
- Will be required to handle Court of Protection cases
- Matters will include:-
-- Re X applications
-- s21A cases
-- Capacity cases (e.g. to have sexual relations)
-- Mental Health cases
-- Displacement of nearest relative,
-- Means assessment and deprivation of capital matters
-- Direct payments queries
-- Ordinary residence disputes
-- Judicial reviews and LGSCO matters on behalf of GCC
Generous rates payable for this role on an OUTSIDE IR35 BASIS.
Key Words - Adults Social Care Solicitor Locum Lawyer legal Executive Interim Temp Locum
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Adults Social Care Locum Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.