Sales Support Administrator
Sales Support Administrator
2 roles (1 x Permanent, 1 x 12 month fixed term contract)
Working Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Are you a highly focused and organised administrator who has a passion for delivering high levels of customer care? Our client is looking for someone who can offer exceptional administration and marketing support to the sales team and new and potential customers, dealing with initial enquiries right through to placing their first order.
- Dealing effectively with customer enquiries including sending samples and providing quotations and product information
- Setting up all new account information
- Providing support around organising sales exhibitions and events
- Quickly building relationships with new customers
- Updating website with content and supporting the preparation and distribution of marketing materials
- Delivering exceptional customer service and liaising closely with the customer service team to ensure the customer account is managed successfully moving forward
- Supporting the marketing department with analysis of sales activity and figures, and providing reports which can be used to shape activity
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills and ideally with have used a CRM system
- Outstanding organisational skills
- The ability to provide high standards of customer service during the initial stages of introducing a new customer to the company
- Proven sales administration and or marketing administration experience
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Sales Support Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.