Office Angels are partnering with a very well established manufacturing business in recruiting for a Marketing professional.
If you are looking for an opportunity in which you can wholly project manage the company marketing strategy and be autonomous, this is an opportunity you should be interested in. We are looking for a Marketing Executive who has experience of creating and implementing marketing strategy, strong understanding of social media, most importantly, excellent traditional marketing skills.
Role: Marketing Executive
Location: Eastleigh area
Company and team: Manufacturing business, trading across Europe. A small team of office staff and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager
Salary: £26,000 per annum + bonus
Hours: 39 hours per week, flexible
Benefits: 22 days + bank holidays, free parking, life assurance, pension
Scope of the job:
- Development of the social media strategy
- Development of the advertising strategy
- Manage company wide sales literature
- Content creation for social media, blogs and newsletters
- Manage marketing for product promotions
- Liaising with external agencies e.g. PR agencies
- Provide marketing support to customers
- Website content management and increase website traffic
- Exhibition project management. From planning and preparation of major exhibitions, right through to lead follow ups post event.
- This is a traditional marketing role but we are looking for someone with a keen interest in social media and digital advertising strategy. Someone who can develop this aspect of marketing to increase business.
- Excellent understanding of print and other traditional marketing
- Previous working experience of managing social media platforms
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and website management
- Design skills and language skills would be beneficial
This is a position for someone who can nurture the company's marketing strategy. If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply today.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.